Search This Blog

Monday 19 March 2018

Prayer from Psalms 32:8

Hymn

Guide me o thou great redeemer
Pilgrim through this barren land
I am weak but thou art mighty
Hold me with thy powerful hand
Bread of heaven
Feed me now and evermore

Open now the crystal fountain
Whence the healing streams do flow
Let the fiery cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey though
Strong deliverer
Be thou still my strength and shield

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." Psalms 32:8 NKJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship and adore your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

King of glory I bow before your throne and worship your excellency in Jesus name

Almighty king you are powerful and awesome beyond description have your way in me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days guide me in all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

Lord guard and guide my heart and remove anything that wouldn't glorify you off my heart in Jesus name

My father guide my utterances filter off all unholy languages and never let them proceed from my mouth in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages in all I will be laying my hands on this week and henceforth guide me in it all and make me victorious in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove all forms of limitation upon my life caused by my utterance or thoughts in my heart in Jesus name

Mighty father put an end to all unpleasant memories that often stand in my thoughts in Jesus name

Jehovah teach me which way to go especially over(mention) in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God for guidance in all areas you need it and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am guided by the Lord, my ways are exceptional and victorious. I do not make decision on my own, my heavenly father guides my decisions. My utterances and thought are divinely filtered. I can't be discouraged because my source is God almighty and I am daily encouraged. I am filled with divine light henceforth so I can't walk or work in an unknown direction or place in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...