Search This Blog

Saturday 17 March 2018

Prayer from John 4:21-23

Song by Chevelle Franklin

We give you glory Oh Lord
We give you glory Oh Lord

No foreign god can take your place. 2x
It's you that I love (echo)
It's you that I love

"Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.  You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.  But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." John 4:21‭-‬23 NKJV

Prayer

lord almighty I worship and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Heavely father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord under no circumstances, do not let me replace you with another god in my life in Jesus name

Father let your fear increase in me daily in Jesus name

Lord let your word form his root in me and bear abiding fruits through me in Jesus name

Mighty father seperate me from ny form of idolatry in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see anything that has become a mini god in my life and is dominating my being in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over any god trying to dominate my being in Jesus name

Lord seperate me from any foreign God and their tie upon my life and generation in Jesus name

Lord let all foreign god and shrine set up against my life be consumed by your fire in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every ritual and ritualist making sacrifices over my life and destiny negatively in Jesus name

Lord my father cleanse my heart from any thoughts that wants to ruin my existence and faith in Jesus name

Lord in anyway that sickness wants to turn itself to god in my life put an end to such sickness and give me victory in Jesus name

Mighty father in anyway that poverty or lack wants to take the position of god in my life put an end to it and open doors of breakthrough for me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway any works of flesh has become a god in my life deliver me from such and fill me with the fruit of the spirit in Jesus name

*Begin to renounce the power and purpose of any foreign god over your life, children, career, destiny e.t.c in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am on the Lord's side and the Lord is in me. No foreign god has power over my life. My thirst and desire is in Christ Jesus. I am a child of light not darkness. I cannot and will never be subjected to the rulership of any god known or unknown. I am set apart for His glorious use. His words are coming to pass in my life. No more living in darkness or obscurity in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...