Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Prayer from Daniel 3:5-6,14,17-18

Song

Silver or gold, Silver or gold
I'ld rather have Jesus
Than Silver or gold
Silver or gold, Silver or gold
I'ld rather have Jesus
Than silver or gold

"that at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, you shall fall down and worship the gold image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up; and whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.” Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, “ Is  it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up? If that is  the  case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”
Daniel 3:5‭-‬6‭, ‬14‭, ‬17‭-‬18 NKJV

Prayer
Lord immortal, the invisible God I worship you this day.

I appreciate you my helper and sustainer in Jesus name

Lilly of the valley I give all praises and glory to your name

Thank you everlasting king for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and return all praises that's due to you accept them all in Jesus name

Abba father I have come to you this day meet me at the point of my needs and glorify yourself in Jesus name

My lord never let me deny your existence in my life regardless of life challenges in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove from my heart every heart of paganism in Jesus name

My father whatever persecution I face in life never let me deny your existence in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God never let me trade your glory to another god in Jesus name

Father I know you are with me always let my confidence increase in you in Jesus name

Jehovah open heaven over my life now and pour the rain of your abundant grace upon me henceforth in Jesus name

Father whoever or whatever stand as Nebuchadnezzar in my life henceforth disgrace them in Jesus name

Ancient of days through the trials and challenges of life let me always remmeber  you are my strength and you have won the battles for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal lift off my life all banner of struggle blowing over my life in Jesus name

Lord let my faith in you stand firm even when it seems there is no way out in any situation I find myself in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy the plans of destroyers set apart for my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree all strong holds raised against my life and household receive destruction in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God in tongues if you can and if you can't worship the almighty intensely*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My faith in God almighty cannot be replaced with earthly gain or riches. My life is illuminated with the light which is Jesus. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am walking out of all fiery furnace situation unscratched and unharmed in Jesus name. What was meant for my downfall is leading to my promotion. I experience the power of Christ all around me daily glory be to God.  Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...