Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 6:8

Song by Brianna Babinaeux

You've been searching for someone
Who'll stand in the gap
And you been searching for someone
Who will give you their all
Here I am Lord, here's my life Lord
You don't have search no further
'Cause I'll be the one, yes
I'll be the one, oh I'll be the one
You don't have to search no further
I'll be the one, yes
I'll be the one, oh, I'll be the one

You've been searching for someone
Who will stand in the gap of God
You been searching for someone
Who will give you their all, hallelujah
Here I am Lord, here's my life Lord
You don't have to search no further
I'll be the one yes I'll be the one, I'll be the one
(The one you can use, the one you can send
The one with a yes, you can trust
The one with a yes, you can trust

You don't have to look no further 4x
You can count on me
You dont have to search no further
I'll be the one yes, I'll be the one
oh I'll be the one
You don't have to search no further
I'll be the one oh, I'll be the one 
You can find me in your temple
God I'm always available I'll be the one
You can find me Lord in your temple
Always available, I'll be the one

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
Isaiah 6:8 NKJV

Prayer
Lord I magnify your holy name and give you praise in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive My short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days I glorify you for privilege to be called your child in Jesus name

Lord eternal I surrender my all to you, use me according to your will in Jesus name

My father remove from me every unyielding spirit to your will in my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages break me down in the ways I need to be broken and repair me for your perfect use in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my life the ways that direct me away from your path henceforth in Jesus name

King of glory arise and take your place in my life in Jesus name

Father give me ears that listens to your commandment henceforth and a heart that follows your plan in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am so confused of your will, open my eyes to see what your will is for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise upon my life and terminate every power that keeps me standing in the path of unrighteousness in Jesus name

Heavenly father grant me grace to let go of all I need to, for your will to take the center stage in my life in Jesus name

Lord use me and send me as you call forth Isaiah to send him for your great works in Jesus name

My father whatever has been my challenge over my calling henceforth remove them in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see and my heart to perceive clearly my true calling so I won't labour in vain where you haven't called me to in Jesus name

Lord I stand in gap for all ministers of the gospel in their areas of calling continue to be their strength never let them become weary or fall short of your glory in Jesus name

Lord I pray for the body of Christ help us lord to stay focused to our callings individually and as a body to fulfill the purpose of our calling to your glory in Jesus name

Lord grant me the resources I need to be effective at my calling and remove all challenging forces or factors off my way in Jesus name

*Begin to pray concerning your calling, it could be in areas of your career/ studies/ business/ marriage/ service to humanity e.t.c. and ask for clarity to fulfill it according to the will of God in Jesus name*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am here to fulfill purpose on earth. My father has a higher calling for me far beyond what eyes can see or ears can hear or the earth can conceive. I will not be a disgrace in the place of my calling. I am fulfilling my purpose of calling in Jesus name. Distraction cannot stand, disgrace isn't my portion. I am moving at the pace The Most High has set for me nothing can hinder me because I am on divine assignment in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...