Search This Blog

Saturday 24 March 2018

Prayer from Matthew 27:3-5

Song

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Thy presence;
Take not Thy holy Spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation;
And renew a right spirit within me.

"Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.” And they said, “What is  that to us? You see to  it! ” Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself." Matthew 27:3‭-‬5 NKJV

Prayer
Mighty God I glorify your wonderful name for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah I exalt your majesty and give all praises to you accept it all in Jesus name

Heavenly king thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father renew my heart and cleanse my thoughts from all ungodly thoughts in Jesus name

Abba father restore my faith in you in anyway I have lost my faith due to life occurrences in Jesus name

Father remove from me every suicidal thoughts that is feeding in my heart and being in Jesus name

Lord never let me deny my faith in you no matter the persecution I face in life in Jesus name

Lord eternal turn around all table set to cause my downfall against those who set it in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove every spirit of depression or delusion away from me and around me in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise over my life and cause me to have a new beginning henceforth in Jesus name

Father by your power remove all betrayals and betraying spirit out of my path in Jesus name

Father raise me to the height you want to take me to henceforth in Jesus name

Lord touch as many lives worldwide aiming to commit suicide give them reasons to live in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I can't yield to the enticement of the enemy. I am saved and sanctified by the blood shed on calvary. My life will not end suddenly, no power of depression or suicide can dominate my being because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. I am renewed and sanctified for His glorious use. I am set apart for the kingdom of God no power of hell can terminate my existence in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th March 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...