Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Prayer from John 8:3-7

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So, You came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So, You cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So, You sacrificed your life

So, I could be free
So, I could be whole
So, I could tell everyone I know

"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?  This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:3‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my shortcoming in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the sacrife on calvary for my sake you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord almighty have your way in me and guide my decisions henceforth in Jesus name

Father thank you for not sending my life to condemnation based on my sin in Jesus name

Father thank you for making me your child even when the world cast me away in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power of salvation that keeps me going day by day in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for erasing my past and not allowing it to rule over my future glory be to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for blotting out my transgression with your blood and for keeping me as a joint heir to your throne in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for all the blessings that is poured on me through salvation in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship you for your eternal power that sets me free from the captive of the mighty glory be to you in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God for saving you and everything else in your life in Jesus name*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I and my father are one. I am joint heir with Christ my maker. I can't be a prey of the enemy, Christ leads my existence and soughts out my life for me. He works out my journey in life, I do not journey to an unknown destination. I am led by the Holy Spirit at all times. I am kept and provided for by my heavenly father. My past doesn't justify my future because He has rewritten my story glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th March 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...