Search This Blog

Monday 15 January 2018

Prayer from 2 Samuel 15:8-9

Song by Marvin Sapp

Your grace and mercy brought me through,
If it wasn't for Your love, 
Tell me what would I do?

Your blood redeemed me, 
Made me brand new,
It was Your grace and mercy 
That brought me through.

"For thy servant vowed a vow while I abode at Geshur in Syria, saying, If the Lord shall bring me again indeed to Jerusalem, then I will serve the Lord .  And the king said unto him, Go in peace. So he arose, and went to Hebron."
2 Samuel 15:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I give all praise to you and I magnify your name accept it all in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace and mercy that keeps bringing me through all circumstances in Jesus name

Lord thank you for you endless love over my life and destiny that keeps my life glowing in Jesus name

Heavenly father grant me the understanding of your mercy that is at work in me and never let me abuse the privilege in Jesus name

Lord grant me enablement not to abuse your grace that is made available in my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to keep to all vows I have made to you in the past those I can't remember bring them back to my memory in Jesus name

Lord let me never return back into where you have delivered me from in Jesus name

Father let me always see your light that is shinning in my path always and never return to an old way of living that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Lord let me enjoy your peace henceforth in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty make my deliverance from (mention) perfect in Jesus name

Jehovah overrule any decree or legislation made that might keep me in an unpleasant situation in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise for your church worldwide and disgrace all persecutors in Jesus name

Lord my father touch the heart of all antagonists of the body of Christ in Jesus name

Lord eternal let me never renounce my faith as a result of persecution in Jesus name

Father let your promises concerning me and my household come to fulfillment this year in Jesus name

Lord eternal never allow anything/power take my service to you away in Jesus name

Lord help me and keep my feet steady in you even at this end time in Jesus name

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. His grace and mercy is at work in my life. My life is delivered from all forms of confinements and slavery either physically or spiritually. I am moving into a level of greatness. My destiny is tied in the word, I can not live an empty life. My steps are guided by The Word. Shame has been removed permanently and become things of the past. My present life and future are embedded in His grace therefore I can't be disgraced in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...