Search This Blog

Sunday 28 January 2018

Prayer from Mark 8:24-25

Song by Sonnie Badu

Baba, we’re in Your presence, let it rain
Your rain, let it fall on me
We’re in Your presence, let it rain
Oh, Your rain, let it fall on me (x2)

Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause Your rain, to fall on me (x2)

Baba o, Baba o
Baba o, Baba o

"And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.  After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly." Mark 8:24‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit I need you like never before fill me up with more of you and less of me in Jesus name

Heavenly father I have come into your presence take control and over all my thoughts and request in Jesus name

My father I need your touch this day, touch me and cause divine transformation in my life in Jesus name

My father touch my vision this day and take away every spiritual or physical blur in Jesus name

Lord open the flood gates of heaven and clear every storm looming over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Mighty God you alone can cause the abundance upon my life, remove dryness off my life with your heavenly rain in Jesus name

King of glory terminate every plan to keep my destiny in the fog in Jesus name

Lord my father every appointment to abort my vision spiritually or physically terminate henceforth in Jesus name

My father as you touched the man second time and bring clarity to his sight today let me encounter your second touch in Jesus name

Lord every battle that keeps rising against my vision to progress, to enlarge and to be established in life terminante them henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty henceforth uproot every unwanted plant, planted against my mission in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days that which has caused me to see good and call it bad due to distorted spiritual sight today put an end to them in Jesus name

My father I commit every vision I have for this year before you, remove all hinderance that will affect the accomplishment in Jesus name

My father and my God renew my understanding of you and the power of your divine touch in Jesus name

Jehovah every barrier causing limited understanding and hindered progress in the journey of my life negate henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for every member of your household affected by blurred vision spiritually or physically especially about their salvation in Jesus name*

Lord my God arise on my behalf (mention your vision and plan) remove everything that will not let them materialise in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord Jesus for divine touch and testimony filled week in Jesus name

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My vision is renewed, I have a supernatural encounter and second touch from the most high. My destiny cannot be delayed, every storm in my way has been cleared physically and spiritually. I am not ordinary, that which has been said concerning me are manifesting. My days of walking/working in darkness is totally over. My life is inclined in His will, no more will I have cause to bow in disgrace. My vision is empowered in Christ and I will have a successful mission henceforth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...