Search This Blog

Sunday 21 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 62:10-12

Song by William McDowell

Here I am, Here I stand
Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me

I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

Take my heart, Take my life
As a living sacrifice
All my dreams all my plans
Lord I place them in your hands

I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

My life is not my own
To you I belong
I give myself, I give myself to you

"Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.  God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.  Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work." Psalms 62:10‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I thank you for today and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way this day and take preeminence over all that I do in Jesus name

Jehovah I bless your majesty for you have power over all in Jesus name

Lord let the power in your word begin to manifest in my life in Jesus nams

Mighty father destroy every power of oppressions over my children, spouse, career, church and community henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot every plantations of negativity brooding over my life and household in Jesus name

I negate every associations of oppressors over my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that all oppressing power or oppressors over my life begin to plot against themselves in Jesus name

I terminante every root of monitoring power over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree that every household wickedness waging war over my life henceforth they cease to exit in Jesus name

I command every power that wants to keep me in hiding to begin to catch fire in Jesus name

Every means to keep my destiny and glory sealed in an unknown confinement be destroyed in Jesus name

Every power tampering mith my life today marks your end in Jesus name

Henceforth the one who owns the manual of life is in charge of my life therefore no authority of darkness have a say over my life in Jesus name

I decree that every household mirror used to direct lives within my family from generation to genration begin to shatter in Jesus name

I decree my life is free from any power of known or unknown worker(s) of iniquity in Jesus name

I decree the mercy of God upon every aspects of my life where judgement has risen or is about to rise henceforth in Jesus name

I command every hand tendering judgement over my destiny and family to wither henceforth in Jesus name

By the power of God I move henceforth away from life of retrogression to life of divine progression in all aspect of life in Jesus name

I command all my withheld blessings out of the hand of the powerful using their power to torment me henceforth in Jesus name

I claim my elevation henceforth away from stagnation spiritually, physically, financially and other aspects of life in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the mercy and power of God over all your heart desires in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking in authority henceforth, no oppressing power or oppressor have a say over my life. I am living in liberty no longer will I live under spiritual or physical slavery known or unknown in Jesus name. My life is elevating from all forms of stagnation and retrogression in Jesus name. I am a conqueror In Jesus name hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...