Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Prayer From Romans 3:3-4

Hymn
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
  No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our souls’ diseases: No, not one! no, not one! 

Jesus knows all about our struggles;
  He will guide ’til the day is done:
There’s not a Friend like the lowly Jesus:
    No, not one! no, not one!

No friend like Him is so high and holy,
 No, not one! no, not one!
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly,
 No, not one! no, not one!

There’s not an hour that He is not near us,
 No, not one! no, not one!
No night so dark, but
His love can cheer us,
  No, not one! no, not one!

"For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?  God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Romans 3:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I give you praise and worship for you are great and mighty accept all in the name of Jesus

Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being there for me even in the midst of darkness of life in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you and keep my eyes focused on you in Jesus name

Jehovah help me to overcome every challenge that  determined to push my faith off me in Jesus name

Lord help me to stand firm on your word and let it begin to work wonders in my life in Jesus name

Father you know the cry of my heart step into it right now and give me peace over all that troubles my mind in Jesus name

Ancient of days let an end come to constant storm over (mention) that troubles my faith in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages show your power over that which concerns me, let my case be exceptional in Jesus name

Lord whatever has being assigned to break and destroy me give me victory over such in Jesus name

Lord my father even where families and friends have diserted me I know you are there Lord help me to pull through victoriously in Jesus name

Lord my God no matter what is written or said that so challenge my faith arise now and rewrite them to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Father no matter how my faith is, little or great in you let it bring forth great testimonies to the glory of your holy name in Jesus name

Father arise over my destiny this day and cause your right hand to pull me out of all dungeon of misfortune known or unknown that I might be in Jesus name

*Ask God to strengthen your faith henceforth and intercede for someone's faith in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I will rise I will not fall, the power of God is at work in me, I will not be ashamed. My faith is daily energised by the most high, my life is receiving a new chapter, I no longer belong to whatever camp the enemy has relegated me to. My destiny cannot be truncated because I am a vessel of the most High and I live for His glory henceforth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...