Search This Blog

Monday 22 January 2018

Prayer from Jeremiah 17:7-8

Song by Travis Greene

You're too big for error.
You're too wise for mistakes.
You are a mighty God
Perfect in all your ways.
You were here before my first breath,
And you'll be here when nothing else is left.
You are a mighty God, Forever and always

Oh Oh Oh
You loved me in spite of my flaws
You hold me close in the midst of it all
A present help when I am in need
I'm grateful that You won't give up on me.

You love me when no one else would
You kept me when no one else could
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord , and whose hope the Lord is.  For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."
Jeremiah 17:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I bless your mighty name and return all glory to you for the grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your grace which is forever sufficient in Jesus name

Mighty father we give all praise to you for enablement to believe in your word and in You in Jesus name

I decree I am blessed in the city, I am blessed at home and everywhere I go I am a blessing in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to any form of fruitlessness in my life and family in Jesus name

I come against every form of dryness where there ought to be abundance and overflow in my life in Jesus name

I come against any form of labour loss in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree upon my life the works of my hands shall be forever fruitful and abundantly multiply in Jesus name

I break every soul tie with loss upon my life and destiny in Jesus mighty name

Today the lord is taking charge of every flaws in my life that is making life miserable in anyway in Jesus name

I decree no matter what happens around me I stand firm on the solid rock which is Jesus and I will never fall in Jesus name

I decree my trust is waxing strong in the Lord and I will not fall into the deceit of the enemy in Jesus name

I decree growth and increase over all that concerns me spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Every error of man that has brought my life to a stand still physically or spiritually is removed henceforth in Jesus

I decree every mistake in my past causing my future to look hopeless, ancient of days rewrite my present and future in Jesus name

Every path that I have tread , will tread or I am treading on that wants to make life unbearable henceforth Lord redirect away me from such path in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all your personal petitions and thank God in advance for answered prayers in Jesus name*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. No more error in my life, the lord has erased, changed and renew whatever needs to be in Jesus name. Evil soul ties are broken, I am blessed in the city, I am blessed at home, I am blessed in the filled, I am an embodiment of blessings. My life is experiencing fruitfulness all around, my roots are deep in the river of living water which is Jesus and I can never experience lack in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...