Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Prayer From Luke 18:7

Song by Hillsong

Lord I come to you
Let my heart be changed renewed
Flowing from the grace that
I have found in you
And lord I have come to know
The weakness I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of your love

Hold me close let your love surround me
Bring me near draw me to your side
And as I wait
I’ll rise up like an eagle
And I will soar with you
Your spirit leads me on
By the power of your love

Lord unveil my eyes
Let me see you face to face
The knowledge of your love
As you live in me
Lord renew my mind
As your will unfolds in my life
In living everyday
By the power of your love

"And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?" Luke 18:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship and adore your majesty accept it all in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I magnify your holy name and give praise to you in Jesus

Lord renew my heart and fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your will rule and reign above my will henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days keep me close to you never let me wonder off your divine covering upon my life in Jesus name

Mighty father open my eyes to see you and ears to hear you let me not live in darkness of any form in Jesus name

Father let my prayers come to you this day and hear me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages deliver me from weariness in the place of prayer, praise and worship to you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to harvest the blessings of prayers henceforth in my life in Jesus name

Lord my father uphold me with your right hand of righteousness in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of days keep my head lifted to you in all circumstances never let me have reasons to bow in shame in Jesus name

Jehovah avenge for me in anyway I have been cheated that I know of or not in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over every antagonist and envier tormenting anything that relates to me in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord remove from me any shame that the enemy has planned for me in Jesus name

Father over (mention) avenge for me and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord let my asking or prayer to you not be in vain in Jesus mighty name

Holy spirit fill my life afresh and order my ways henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over your personal request and desires, ask God to avenge your case beyond human understanding in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. The Holy spirit has taken preeminence over my life, I am victorious on every front, He is avenging for me, I can not be a victim. Things are working out marvellously for me. My days of unending tears has ended, all that I have waited for I am receiving henceforth in Jesus name. My glory will not wane before it shines, I am for signs and wonders in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...