Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 33:7-9

Song by Ron Kenoly

Where there once was only hurt
He gave His healing hand
Where there once was only pain
He brought comfort like a friend

I feel the sweetness of His love
Piercing my darkness
I see the bright and morning sun
As it ushers in His joyful gladness!

He's turned my mourning into dancing again
He’s lifted my sorrows, I can't stay silent
I must sing for His joy has come

His anger lasts for a moment in time
But His favor is here and will be on me
For all my lifetime!

"He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.  Let all the earth fear the Lord : let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.  For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast." Psalms 33:7‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I worship and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify your name for your grace that is sufficient for me you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the divine visitation that has kept me alive to this moment in Jesus name

Father take preeminence of all I will be doing this day in Jesus name

Jehovah remove far from me every evidence of evil trap laying ahead of my journey in life in Jesus name

King of glory restructure my life and destiny and take away the covering of the enemy in anyway it is upon my life in Jesus name

My father I lift my eyes up to you come forth and help me in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord increase your fear in me and order my steps henceforth in Jesus name

Lord speak a word over my situation this day and cause every source of mourning to turn to source of joy in Jesus name

Jehovah appropriate the portion of blessing that befits my life to me and remove every unpleasant way of living from my life in Jesus name

Lord let all my long awaited promises begin to come to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord according to your word, you give us power to get wealth, every plan of the enemy to keep me bound in poverty remove henceforth in Jesus name

Lord give me divine insights and ideas that will cause divine change in every aspect of my life to the glory of your name in Jesus Christ

Lord let my life begin to show forth signs of royalty because I am your child in Jesus name

Father the whole earth is your footstool let every contending power against my destiny be crushed henceforth in Jesus name

My father deliver me from every negative revelations that wants to turn my life to rollercoaster of pain and disgrace in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not in the list of mourners or the one that will be mourned, Jesus has replaced mounring with dancing in my life. His promises are coming to fulfillment in my life, my period of waiting with no result has come to an end. An end has come to fruitlessness in any aspect it affects my life in Jesus name. My destiny is undergoing a supernatural transformation, I live henceforth in the glory of God in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...