Search This Blog

Friday 19 January 2018

Prayer from Mark 16:3-4

Song by Hillsong

Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
But let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

My Savior, He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever, Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
And fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
And now I surrender
(I surrender)

Savior, He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever, Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

"And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?  And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great." Mark 16:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Father I worship, honour and adore you this day accept it all in Jesus name

Thank you King of kings for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy upon me Lord and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord this day hear me as I call do not let my prayers be in vain in Jesus name

Lord guide my utterances and prayers and don't let me pray amiss in Jesus name

Jehovah rebrand my life remove all weakness or weak links assigned to cause my life trouble in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to your just as I am remove all barriers laid ahead of my journey in life in Jesus name

Mighty God henceforth erase every power or negative influence caused by limitation in my life in Jesus name

Lord in every aspect of my life that which seem impossible lay your hands of possibilities on them in Jesus name

Father clear from my life debries of shame and stagnation spiritually placed in my life that is affecting my physical journey in Jesus name

Lord arise on my behalf and roll away every stone used to block my glory or destiny in a place in Jesus name

Lord begin to shine your light on every dark path or darkness placed in the journey of my life in Jesus name

My father open everything that needs to be opened in my life but is currently closed in Jesus name

Lord revive my life take away all sleepy attributes from my life in Jesus name

Lord wake me up from any sleepy state I am which is causing my life so much pain in any form in Jesus name

Ancient of days let every evil guard placed to watch over my destiny with rolled over stone begin to receive your judgement in Jesus name

Lord send divine help to me even at the verge of breakthrough where I am about to give up in Jesus name

My father rubbish the counsel and accusations of the enemy over my life in every aspects in Jesus name

Lord let every mountain before me begin to skip and turn to stepping stones to greater heights in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. Sea has parted, mountains are moving, barriers are breaking and wilderness journey has come to an end in my life. I am moving away from impossibility to possibility. My story is receiving divine editing, my life is beginning to experience uncountable breakthroughs. That which was impossible is becoming possible because I serve God of possibilities in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th January 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...