Search This Blog

Saturday 27 January 2018

Prayer frim Psalms 12:6

Song

Our father in heaven
We glorify your name
We bow down before you

"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I give all thanks and praise to you for this day in Jesus name

Lord almighty have your way in my life and let me have cause to give you glory in Jesus name

Eternal God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I magnify you for who you are and always will be to me in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth daily with your praise regardless of what life throws at me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word and the power at work in my life in Jesus name

Mighty king prove your everlasting power over all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree progree over all that I do in Jesus name

I command every laziness in me that stops me from studying the word of God or doing it to be removed in Jesus name

I decree my life is filled daily with the Holy spirit in every area in Jesus nams

Father henceforth as I do your word purify me in all area in Jesus name

Mighty father uproot everything that wants to hinder me from doing your will in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power that wants to limit me from pertaking in your blessings in every aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord my father as I decree your word into all situations in my life let me begin to encounter supernatural manifestations in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise over my case and let your word rule above every written or spoken words against me in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the word of God over every situation you desire His touch and change in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I will fulfill destiny and the promises of God will manifest in my life. Henceforth I encounter His power in every aspect of my life. My life is turning around for the best. Things are changing through the supernatural ability of God in me. I am soaring to the height of greatness and limitation has been terminated in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...