Search This Blog

Friday 19 January 2018

Prayer From Job 4:8-9

Song
Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy Spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you I roll

Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father Father Father
Spirit Spirit Spirit

"Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.  By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed." Job 4:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship and accept your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

God take over all that bothers in my soul now in Jesus name

Lord remove all the burdens that keeps my life in a siege of unpleasant occurrence in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take preeminence over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove all that has kept my glory within thd range of the adversaries in Jesus name

Father let every hand that plans wickedness against me begin to reap them in Jesus name

Lord let every curse placed by anyone over my soul return back to them in hundred folds in Jesus name

Lord disgrace anyone in the place of authority using it to torment me in Jesus name

Lord disgrace the plans of anyone that has chosen to make life unbearable for me in any circumstance in Jesus name

Lord rubbish every constant acquisition against me by the people I know or not that wants to tarnish me in any way in Jesus name

Father condemn and bring low every tongue that rise to speak ill of me in Jesus name

Father let those who choose to rejoice in feeding or benefiting from me just to put me in an unbearable state be disgraced in Jesus name

Lord avenge my cause and destroy every plans of my enemies in Jesus name

Lord for as many who have allowed the enemy to dwell in them to torment my life if they fail to repent judge them according to your will in Jesus namd

Lord anyone using blood to place curse on me either related to me or not let their curse be their portion in Jesus name

Father give me victory over all reoccurrence or challenge I face in Jesus name

Jehovah magnify yourself over my life and bring me to the place of fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Lord grant me peace over all that troubles my mind henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. No curse has power over me. Whoever curse me will reap their curse and whoever bless me will be blessed by the Lord. I cannot be ashamed or disgraced. The consuming fire of the Lord is consuming every threat and power challenging my life and destiny. I am an overcomer therefore I can not bow in shame either physically, spiritually, financially and other phase of life. My soul is redeemed so I am a joint heir with Christ Jesus. I live a life that align with supernatural and divine movement no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th January 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...