Search This Blog

Saturday 13 January 2018

Prayer from Hosea2:20,23

Song
You are the Lord that is your name
You will never share your glory with any man
You will never share your glory with anybody
Almighty God that is your name

I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord .  And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. Hosea 2:20‭, ‬23 KJV

Prayer
Father I give praise and worship unto your holy name accept it all in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you because my testimony has began in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me privilege to be blessed by you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing reproach away from my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing all unpleasant situation in my past that keeps me bound in forgiveness for so long in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for causing a new chapter of greatness to open concerning me in Jesus name

Mighty father I magnify your name for the strength and favour through your word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power in your name and knowledge of the effectiveness in it in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship you for finally removing whatever has not made me move on to greatness in Jesus nams

Lord thank you for finally removing everything that denied me of obtaining your mercy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for allowing your grace to be supernaturally abundant over my life in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship you for your unfailing love upon me you deserve my worship oh Lord in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the Holy Spirit and guidance that allows me to walk in your will day in and day out in Jesus name

Lord thank you for filling my life with your righteousness and faithfulness in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your open heaven over my entire being in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking and living in is unfailing love, His mercy surrounds me, His faithfulness envelops me, His righteousness is my banner. I can not be disgraced or discouraged. The greater one Jesus Christ lives in me. He directs the affair of my life therefore I can not journey into destruction or enemy's trap. My father is in charge therefore I am overcoming in all areas in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...