Search This Blog

Thursday 4 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 102:1

Song
Hear my cry oh Lord
Attend unto my prayer
From the depth of the earth
Will i cry unto thee
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock
That is higher than I
That is higher than I

"Hear my prayer, O Lord , and let my cry come unto thee."
Psalms 102:1 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I bless your name for being God in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I come to you this day hear me as I call in Jesus name

Jehovah visit me with your supernatural power and let me never remain thesame again in Jesus name

King of glory magnify your word in my life and make me a doer and not reader or hearer alone in Jesus name

Jehovah lord satisfy my soul with the best of heaven as I thirst for you in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my life evil blood guilt that is limiting me from accessing your throne in Jesus name

Mighty father uplift me from where I am to where you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord you know my heart desires, lord let them become realities that will bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Lord open heaven over my petition this day and cause me to encounter a turn around that will transform my destiny in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let the floodgate of heaven open over me and fill my life with divine blessing beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Mighty God that which seem quite impossible over my life before men lay your hands of possibility over them now and give me a resounding testimony in Jesus name

Lord let doors of opportunities begin to open over every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord let my life be filled with heavenly dews and remove dryness in any aspect in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am going higher and living a supernatural life, my life is accompanied by heavenly and divine guidance. My speed is directed by God, no more dryness, limitation or stagnation. Doors of opportunities are opened wide for me. I am entering into season of uncommon divine occurrence henceforth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...