Search This Blog

Sunday 7 January 2018

Prayer from John 14:16-18

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know you are here
You're here to take us higher
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Here in your power
I know you are here
Sweet Holy Spirit

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;   Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.   I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
John 14:16‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and magnify your name for who you are accept all thanks in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I give all honour to you for counting me worthy glory honour and adoration be to you alone in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have ridiculed your presence or power in my life in Jesus name

Father give me a heart that recognise your presence always in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I need you like never before continue to accompany me in all that I do or lay my hands on in Jesus name

Holy spirit help me to depend on you at all times in Jesus name

Mighty father in anyway that works of flesh wants to rule over the spirit remove it totally in Jesus name

Father help me to make decisions that will change my life to your glory and remove every form of confusion in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God the mistake I will make that will warrant your wrath do not let me commit such in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see your plans for me and give me the obeying heart to stick to your plan always in Jesus name

Holy spirit comfort me in every way I need comfort or feel lonely even in the midst of crowd in Jesus name

Mighty God anoint my life with divinity and let me experience supernatural occurrence henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your truth dwell in me and let me always stand for the truth in Jesus name

Lord my father increase my thirst for you  and give me a discerning spirit to know things just the way they are regardless of any deceiving covering in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my life be an exemplary one that draws souls close to you in Jesus name

*worship God in tongues if you can if not worship him as much as possible*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I and my father are one, the holy spirit tabernacles in me. I am not an ordinary being, I am an extraordinary vessel born to do extraordinary things. My life is aligned in the power of the most High. Grace envelops all that I do, the comforter the Holy spirit is my partner. I can never be alone because He lives in me glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...