Search This Blog

Monday 8 January 2018

Prayer from Acts 13:8-11

Song by Chris Morgan

Daily as I live
Often as I breathe
Let my whole life be expressions of your grace
(Repeat 3X)

We cry Abba Father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name

Hallelujah (10×)

"But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.  Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,  And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?  And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand."
Acts 13:8‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way and direct my path in Jesus name

Lord almighty show your power in my life in Jesus name

Father reveal and disgrace every deceiver and deceiving power at work in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father bring to nought every sorcerer spirit contending with my destiny in Jesus name

Mighty God erase every evil handwriting purposed for digrace in my life in Jesus name

Father give me victory over every challenge determined to turn me away from faith in Jesus name

Mighty God open my heart this day and instill your fear in me in Jesus name

Everlasting king disgrace all antagonist and anyone waiting to cause me harm in any form in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide me in all that I do, give me the wisdom to handle all situation in Jesus name

Lord negate every evil revelation, pronounciation and declaration placed upon my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

I decree blindness upon every monitoring spirit physically or spiritually monitoring my destiny in Jesus name

Lord by your power terminate every generational pharaohs aiming to keep my lineage in slavery willingly or forcefully in Jesus name

Every connecting forces from the pit of hell assigned to connect me to misfortune, today marks your end in Jesus name

Every destructive aura placed upon my life, today marks your end in Jesus name

I saturate my life with divinity in Jesus mighty name

Every covenant of rejection in the spiritual realm working tirelessly to cause rejection upon all my heart desires receive total destruction henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you heavenly father for deliverance and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a chosen vessel, no sorcerer has power over my destiny. Contending spirit can not rule over my life, my life speaks forth grace. I am a career of His glory, I am divinely connected to the Holy of Holies. My step are guided and directed by Messiah therefore I cannot fall into any evil trap. Monitoring spirits and power are swallowed by earthquake. I am an embodiment of divine powers because Jesus lives in me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...