Search This Blog

Thursday 25 January 2018

Prayer from Judges 16:18-20

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

"And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the Lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the Lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.  And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.  And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him." Judges 16:18‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Jehovah I praise you and give thanks to you for today in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus nams

Lord help me in every way to guide my vision and glory in Jesus name

Heavenly father give me a heart that discerns plotters of evil against me and be victorious over them in Jesus name

Lord in every way wolves in sheep clothing are warming up to me in order to truncate my destiny expose them in Jesus name

Lord whatever I do or will do to bring me down into the position of death in the arms of the enemy never let it happen in Jesus name

Lord my father grant me continous grace to guard my destiny according to your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty in any way I have in the past, now or for future placed my destiny in the hand of enemy deliver me today in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me not to bring my calling and salvation to a position of disgrace in Jesus name

Heavenly father every sleep that will cost my glory and destiny to be truncated by the enemy never let me sleep such in Jesus name

I decree I will not be the vessel used to truncate destinies of my generation in Jesus name

Lord eternal every relationship that will cause me not to fulfill destiny open my eyes to see it and cause eternal seperation in Jesus name

My father guide me in the path you want me to go forever in Jesus name

Lord break every affection to works and workers of iniquity over my life in Jesus name

My Lord and father do not let me die with the enemy like samson in Jesus name

Father render useless every power set to bring me down physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father every dream jiller and vision destroyer attached to me physically or spiritually, expose and seperate us now in Jesus name

Lord help me to live this life to your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I have a future and a living God. My destiny is covered
In His plan. I will never become meat to my enemy. I will never become en entertaining vessel in the gathering of adversaries. I will fulfill purpose of creation. I will not die before my time, I will not die full of purpose unfulfilled, My dreams and that of my household will not be buried suddenly without accomplishment in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th January 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...