Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2016

Prayer from Exodus 17:4-6

Song
Lord if I find favour in your sight
Lord please hear my heart cry
I'm desperately waiting
To be where you are
I'll cross the hottest dessert
I'll travel near or far
For your glory I will do anything
Just to see you
To behold you as my king
I want to be where you are

"And Moses cried unto the Lord , saying, What shall I do unto this people? they be almost ready to stone me.  And the Lord said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go.  Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel."
Exodus 17:4‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me in anyway I have sin and fall short of your glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me a hear that hears you audibly henceforth in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to build my relationship with you so I understand your will and direction in my life in Jesus name

Father give me a heart of total obedience to you at all time in Jesus name

Lord Jesus make me a blessing to my generation as you bless me in Jesus name

Lord give me the grace never to lean on my own understanding at any point in time in Jesus name

Jehovah give me the heart that never looks back from serving you all through my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus quench the thirst in my soul and meet me at the very point of my needs in Jesus name

Father forgive me in anyway I have murmured against you due to lack of understanding your ways or impatience in Jesus name

Lord through all i go through  in life never let me lose my focus on you at any ppint in Jesus name

Almighty father as I call you in prayer, praise and worship answer me and let my life show forth evidence of a child of God in Jesus name

Lord through me draw the unbelievers to the knowledge of who you are in Jesus name

My father and my God do not let me miss heaven keep me standing in you until I see you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...