Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2016

Prayer from Pslms 46:1-2,5

Song

The splendor of a king
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps Himself in light,
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God
Sing with me
How great is our God
And all will see
How great, how great is our God

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;  God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early."
Psalms 46:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I worship your majesty in the beauty of your Holiness in Jesus name

Father my trust is in you i cannot be moved in Jesus name

Lord terminate and bring to nothing the plans that are against your plans for my destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus create in me the heart that continually thirst for you and does your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus show your power over every situation that burdens my heart in Jesus name

My father you are my present help arise this day and send help to me from your sanctuary in Jesus name

Lord where I had lost hope restore my hope by your power in Jesus name

Father erase all evil ordinances against my destiny today in Jesus name

Lord before my adversaries rejoice over me step into my situation in Jesus name

Father at my zero hour let me experience a turn around that will cause people to know that I serve a miracle worker in Jesus name

Father you know my heart cry meet me at the point of my needs according to your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...