Search This Blog

Thursday 6 October 2016

Prayer from Luke 5:16

Song

I just wanna be where you are
Dwelling daily in your presence
I don't wanna worship from afar
Draw me near to where you are
I wanna be where you are
Dwelling in your presence
Feasting at your table
Surrounded by your glory
In your presence that's where I always want to be
I just want to be 3x with you

"And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed."
Luke 5:16 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to tarry in your presence without being weary in Jesus name

Father give me understanding of spending quality time with you in Jesus name

Lord help me to give priority to my quiet time and give me a hear that listens to your commandment always in Jesus name

Lord i need you to fill me with more of you in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me to do away with distractions that cause me to spend less time with you in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal and thirst of prayer in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty put on me a garment of praise and let me be an unconditional praise person like David in Jesus name

Lord empower me to live a righteous life till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...