Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2016

Never Give Up!

*Never Give up*

This week I have had to look deep in myself before I look outside and examine my buts and so on.

It has not been that easy because when you stand in your birthday suit facing a mirror you see the contours that is mostly covered by clothe and make up whichever one that applies😃.

For some weeks now i had an assignment but I have been unable to do them as i ought to due to busy schedule Lord help me.

So I finally had a day I was less busy i took my printer that I haven't used for about 5years out determined to finish the assignment.

I nearly got carried away but the deadline was flashing in my mind so I decided to stop the procrastination.

It took me about 30minutes troubleshooting the printer. The ink cartridges were new it kept saying it can't recognise it.

I continuously researched on youtube from different printer to another few leadings but no luck. So I went further with my research to specify on the printer and the issue at hand and whola💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 breakthrough came just like that.

I went further to connect it to other device(s) at home that i wil like to use it with and just like that everything worked out.

This got me to think about how easy we can give up on ourselves and things around us especially if its not forthcoming positively.

For 5years that printer was not performing its duty.
For 5years it was in the store room.
For 5years dust was settling gradually on the printer.
For 5years i used alternate means to get my printing works done.

My wake up call was when the nearest and quickest alternative packed up and I needed the work done as soon as possible I looked for the gadget in my possession did trouble shooting for about an hour and the printer is doing what its meant to do.

How does this relate to you and I?
Have you abandoned your passion just because you have an alternative?
Have you set aside your goals just because you can't be bothered?
Have you given up on what you possess just because you are lazy to dig up the best from it.

A time comes when we need to realise or come to realise that our greatest enemy at times is *OURSELF* yes.

If you give up on yourself its very easy for men to give up on you.
If you believe in yourself its very easy for men to believe in you.
If you don't trust yourself who will trust you?

My advise to you today is never give up on yourself.
Alhough the promise tarries yet it will come to manifestation.
Alhough the road looks rough your will walk out in victory.
Although time seem wasted you can still make it with whatever time left if you believe in God and yourself.

Habakkuk 2:3 "for the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie *though it tarry wait for it because it will surely come it will not tarry*

Job 14:7 "For there is hope for a tree *if it be cut down, that it will sprout again,* and that the tender branch therefore will not cease.

*So dear friend do not give up on yourself and make use of what you have*

#IfnotforGodwherewouldIbe?

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...