Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2016

Prayer from Matthew 21:14

Song
Fill my cup lord i lift it up lord
Come and quench this thirsting in my soul
Bread of heaven feed me till i want no more
Fill my cup, Fill it up and make me whole

"And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them."
Matthew 21:14 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship your majesty and thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I need you right now to bless me and remove all trouble disturbing me out of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the only living Jehovah the everlasting God do a new thing in my life today in Jesus name

Lord I cry to you this day help me from the situation i feel helpless in Jesus name

King of kings I come to you heal me of all infirmities known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all spiritual blindness in Jesus name

My father make me whole this day and give me oil in my lamb so I will keep in tact and on track till i see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord help my unbelief in anyway I doubt you or allowed doubt to occupy my mind in Jesus name

Lord reverse all curses of stagnation placed on my destiny today in Jesus name

Lord supply all my need according to your riches in glory by christ Jesus

Lord fill me with more of you and let me encounter you on daily basis in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...