Search This Blog

Sunday 2 October 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 54:2

Song
Holy Holy God Almighty
It's a priviledge to worship you
Maker of all universe
It's a honour just to stand before you
With a grateful heart i lift ny hands to you
Proclaiming Lord you reign
Great are you Lord
Greatly to be praised 2x
Father you reign

You do mighty things, You do glorious things
You are a faithful God awesome is your name

"Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;"
Isaiah 54:2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and for give all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty you alone does mighty thing today visit me with your mighty power in Jesus name

Father i come to you and adore you with grateful heart accept my worship in Jesus name

I receive grace to enter into the level of greater opportunities that will showcase the glory of God upon my life in Jesus name

I receive grace to meet up and overtake my adversaries in anyway i am struggling behind in my life in Jesus name

I receive grace to overcome every power of stagnation in any aspect in Jesus name

I receive grace to overcome depression, sadness, sorrow, pain and shame in Jesus name

I receive grace to live above the expectation of the wicked upon my life and destiny in Jesus name

I receieve grace to enter into level of the unstoppable in all aspects of life in Jesus name

I receive grace to become successful and a success in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

I receive grace to enter into the level of miraculous in Jesus name

I receive grace to move from zero level to hero level on my life in Jesus name

I receive grace to fulfill destiny and purpose in the land of living in Jesus name

I receive grace to move away from sickness and take off grave clothes placed upon me into good health and long life in Jesus name

I receive grace to be victorious over all accusations and accussers in Jesus name

I receive grace to make it where others struggles in Jesus name

I receive grace to move into freedom and abundance physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/10/2016

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday
🎁🎉🎊💃🎉🎁🎋🌹✨🌟✨✨🎁😃

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...