Search This Blog

Monday 10 October 2016

Prayer from Philippians 2:9-11

Hymn

O Lord my God!
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee
How great thou art, how great thou art
Then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee
How great thou art, how great thou art

"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father your name is powerful and wonderful do something powerful and miraculous in my life in Jesus name

Abba father i glorify you for my creation and for the life you enable me to live in Jesus name

Lord you are the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob in your name I decree life into all circumstances that are dead but needs to be alive in my life in Jesus name

King of glory rule, reign and be the centre of my entire being henceforth in Jesus name

My Lord and my father your name is a strongtower I run into it this day save me from all calamities in Jesus name

Rock of ages destroy and terminate every spiritual activities clouding my mind and making me doubt your name in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I when others says there is a casting down we shall shout there is a lifting up with resounding testimonies in Jesus mighty name

I decree wholeness upon my spirit soul and body in Jesus name

I decree mercy over every judgement in my life known and unknown in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...