Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Prayer from 1 John 4:4-5

Song
I am your vessel oh lord 2x
Let my life be used for your glory
I am your vessel oh lord

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them." 1 John 4:4‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I am your vessel let my life be used for your glory in Jesus name

Almighty father fill my life with more of you in Jesus name

Father let my utterance and life henceforth reflect that i belong to you in Jesus name

I cast of every doubts in my life towards the power of God in Jesus name

I cast out every fear known and unknown and i replace it with faith in Jesus name

I work & walk in power and unstoppable blessings henceforth in Jesus name

I am notable for greater heights in my generation in Jesus name

I will do exploit in life through the grace of Christ released on me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...