Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Prayer from Psalms 27:10

Song
There is none like you
No one else can touch my life
Like you do
I could search through
All eternity long and find
There is none like you

"When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."
Psalms 27:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for always being my help and sustainer even when i least expect in Jesus name

Father thank you for being my deliverer and defence at all time in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for all you do for me that I can or cannot see in Jesus name

I thank you father because you will not leave nor forsake me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages in your hands do I place my life Lord see me through this journey of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father let my heart continually be filled with praises to you in Jesus name

Father you own all and you know no lack fill my life with divine abundance in Jesus name

King of kings help me to dedicate and live my life for you and not be carried away by the worries of this world in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for feeling the place of human rejection with your eternal love for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...