Search This Blog

Saturday 22 October 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 8:1,6

Song
Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and Omega
There is no one like you

"Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;  But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises."
Hebrews 8:1‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your blood that was shed on calvary for the remission of my sins in Jesus name

Father I adore your majesty for you are a prayer answering God

Lord I thank you for advocating for me when i can and cannot in Jesus name

Father you are the mediator that never fails i put my trust in you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord you are the highest high priest prove to every world priest raging war against my being that I am serving you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint me for the next level of greatness in life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...