Search This Blog

Saturday 1 October 2016

Prayer from Psalms 20:5

Song
I give you all the glory
I give you honour
I give you all the glory
I give you honour
Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God amen
Praise God Hallelujah Praise God amen

"We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions."
Psalms 20:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord your name is a strong tower as I run to you Lord keep me safe from known and unknown harm in Jesus name

Lord almighty build a wall of fire around me and my household henceforth and protect us from every penetrating power of darkness in Jesus name

Lord you know my heart desires grant them in Jesus name

My lord in this new month cause my long standing petitions to you receive answers in Jesus name

Father let my sacrifice of praise come to you and open the book of remembrance concerning me this day in Jesus name

Lord upon all dryness in my life let your rain pour on it in Jesus name

Lord you are my banner of victory give me divine victory over all battles i face known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord guide and guard my steps to greater heights beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

1/10/2016

HaPpY nEw MoNtH
😃🌟✨👍💃💃🎊🎉🎊🎉🎁🎁🎁🎋🌹⭐

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...