Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2016

Prayer from 1Tumothy 2:1-2

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul, oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
Worship His Holy name

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty." 1 Timothy 2:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I thank you for this nation accept our thanks in Jesus name

Lord i pray for the leaders of this community let your fear dwell in them in Jesus name

Lord i lift the Pastors and church leaders before you I ask for grace to fulfill purpose of their calling without compromising in Jesus name

Lord i lift the leaders at my work place before you i pray that you imbibe in them your fear in Jesus name

Lord I lift myself before you increase the knowledge of you in me and your fear in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are the greatest leader, in any position of authority i find myself do not allow pride of power to control me in Jesus name

Lord let me be humble and Christlike in all I do in Jesus name

My Lord and my father help me to fulfill my purpose of creation on earth in Jesus name

Father terminate the power of darkness ruling over my existence in Jesus name

Father break every covenant i made in the days i do not know that is now causing havoc in my life in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see your will and stand on your promises that is unfailing in Jesus name

Lord as the month comes to an end let my unfruitful toiling and labour come to an end in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...