Search This Blog

Saturday 24 September 2016

Prayer from Psalms 139:13-14

Song
I am fearfully made
I am wonderfully made
I belong to God I resemble Him
That is why the devil trembles
Whenever he sees me singing
I'm God's child
I am victorious

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Psalms 139:13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord let my life continue to show forth the evident of being a child of the most high in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for how you have made me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your promises that are coming to manifestation in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your unfailing love and strength renewed in me on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for flushing out all that doesn't glorify you in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for removing shame in my life in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your mighty hands of deliverance in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for in your name every dominating power and situation over my lineage are put to shame permanently in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...