Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Prayer from Psalms 118:29

Hymn!

Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!

Psalm: 118. 29. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i worship your majesty for you are great in all your ways

Lord do not let your praise ever cease in my mouth in Jesus name

Lord almighty increase the zeal to worship you in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to sing your praises even in the midst of trials in Jesus name

Almighty father i lift all that concerns me before you give me praise over all my trials in Jesus name

Lord i need you like never before in Jesus name

Lord let every seige around my destiny be destroyed today in Jesus name

Father uplift me to the height you want me to be in Jesus name

Father take my destiny away from the hand of evil sculptors in Jesus name

Lord terminate every authority overshadowing your plans for my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...