Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Song
Oh Hossanah 3*
You are worthy of our praise father
You are worthy of our praise

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." 1 Corinthians 6:19‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord give me indepth understanding of your word in Jesus name

Lord make me doer of your word and not hearer or reader alone in Jesus name

Father i release my all to you in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me in anyway I have misuse your temple which is my body in Jesus name

Lord sanctify my body this day with your blood in Jesus name

Father set my body apart for your glorious use in Jesus name

Father in anyway the kingdom of darkness has taken dominion over my body in your name Jesus i decree total deliverance today

Father anything that you have not placed in my body that is affecting it and standing to bring ridicule to your name terminate such today in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me today from all sicknesses as a result of any form of incision on my body knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord in anyway i have allowed fashion to lure me into drawing things on my body in your mercy forgive me in Jesus name

Father every blood covenant drawn from my body physically or spiritually i break it today in Jesus name

I decree total restoration to any part of my body suffering from loss or infirmity in Jesus name

I command divine function upon all the members of my body in Jesus name

I decree good health upon my body henceforth in Jesus name

I decree deliverance upon my spirit man from every form of weariness in Jesus name

I cancel every evil diagnosis on any part of my body in Jesus name

Father you own the manual of my life replace whatever needs replacement in my body in the name of Jesus

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer I receive my testimony by faith in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...