Search This Blog

Saturday 10 September 2016

Prayer from Ephesians 4:7,22-24

Song
Lord we proclaim you now
and your mighty power
and your awesome majesty
Lord come upon us now
and release your power
and let your presence flow
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh lord 2*
Release your  power
and let your presence flow

"But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.  That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;  And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;  And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness."
Ephesians 4:7‭, ‬22‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in  Jesus name

lord I proclaim you ruler over my life take charge and put to shame the shame of my life and generation in Jesus name

Father purge me of anything that rubbish your grace upon my life in Jesus name

lord I thank you for your grace that you made available for me even when I don't deserve it in Jesus name

Father ignite the fire of worship in me do not let me wait to be cajoled into worship in Jesus name

lord let your presence never depart from me and do not let me depart from your presence in Jesus name

Lord remove all attributes of old man out of me renew my being and capacity in You in Jesus name

Father destroy every power and spirit assigned for my destruction from the pit of hell in Jesus name

lord let me never lose faith in you, your word, your blood and your power in Jesus name

lord make me a recipent of your miraculous power henceforth transform my life in Jesus name

lord that which stands as mountain in my life I decree in your name that it becomes stepping stones in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...