Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Prayer from Psalms 22:1-3

Song
You deserve the glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your holy name
For you are great You do miracle
So great there is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?  O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.  But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.:
Psalms 22:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father I come to you save me from all guilt in Jesus name

Lord come and help me in anyway I am helpless in Jesus name

Lord do not forsake me either as a result of my sin or not in Jesus name

Lord let your love and presence overshadow my existence in Jesus name

Father remove every thing in my life that is causing delay to my prayer being answered in Jesus name

Lord today visit me in a way that it will be evident that I am serving the unsearchable king of the universe in Jesus name

Father let your power search my glory wherever its hidden and set me free from any seige covering my glory from shinning in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...