Search This Blog

Saturday 3 September 2016

Prayer from James 1:12

Song
Glory be to God in the highest Amen 2*
For His mercies endureth forever Amen

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him."
James 1:12 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesusname

Lord Jesus you alone can uphold me in this journey of life uphold me lord in Jesusname

Father give me victory over trials and temptation in my life in Jesusname

Lord ignite the zeal of prayer in me in Jesus name

Lord deliver me ftom every form of self righteousness that is leading me to eternal condemnation in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life that declares your glory at all times in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to live on daily renewal of strength from you and not dwell on old anointing in Jesusname

Lord draw me close to you do not let me abuse your grace upon my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...