Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2016

Prayer from 2 Samuel 22:49

Song
I will exalt you Lord
For thou hath lifted above my enemies
Your banner over me is love

"And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man." 2 Samuel 22:49 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for lifting me above my enemies in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your wonderful love in my life in Jesus name

Father i need your power in my life fill me over in Jesus name

Heavenly father disgrace the power of those using authority against my destiny in Jesus name

Lord anoint me for the next level of grateness in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the violent men ready for my destruction in Jesus name

Father change my story and give me a new song in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...