Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Prayer from Proverbs 12:15

Song
Comforter make my life comfortable
Teacher teach me all I need to know
Guardian guard me on to the throne
You are the spirit of the Lord
You are the spirit of God I need a touch in my life
Holy Ghost

Proverbs: 12. 15 "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord comfort me in all areas i need comfort in Jesus name

Lord teach me your divine precepts and never let me seek counsel of the evil ones in Jesus name

In all I do father guide and guard me according to your will in Jesus name

I decree termination upon the camp of every evil counsel and their host in Jesus name

Lord even in the midst of trial let my heart never depart from resting on your unfailing word and love in Jesus name

Father let my understanding and knowledge be rooted in your ways and will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy every pronunciation of the wicked concerning my breakthrough in life in Jesus name

Lord almighty shower my life with your power to overcome strategies that leads to backsliding and eventual downfall in Jesus name

Lord give me victory above self in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...