Search This Blog

Sunday 25 September 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 25:4

Song
You are the pillar that hold my life 2x
Master Jesus you are the pillar that holds my life
Master Jesus you are the pillar that holds my life

"For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall."
Isaiah 25:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord you are the pillar of my life uphold me in all I do in Jesus name

Lord my help comes from you save me from any shame due to lack in Jesus name

Lord put an end to poverty in my lineage in Jesus name

Lord you are the provider that doesn't lack provision arise and come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord almighty speak calmness into the storm raging in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father where my hope is gone restore my hope in Jesus name

Father deliver my heart from heaviness caused by unrighteous thoughts in Jesus name

I release from my heart today as many that i hold in the bondage of unforgiveness knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart that worships you endlessly in Jesus name

Lord show yourself great in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...