Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2016

Prayer from Psalms 146:1-2

Song
Hallelujah you have won the victory
Hallelujah you have won it all for me
Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

"Praise ye the Lord . Praise the Lord , O my soul.  While I live will I praise the Lord : I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being." Psalms 146:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord I praise you for the salvation of my soul and for being my God in Jesus name

Lord I praise you for the second chance you have given to me and not allowing my sin to rob me off your mercy and blessings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your unfailing love in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father I give you praise for divine direction in Jesus name

Lord I praise you for granting me favour above my labour in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for erasing the evil plans over my life and family in Jesus name

Lord to you be all the praise and adoration forever in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...