Search This Blog

Friday 2 September 2016

Prayer from Psalms 7:10

Song
Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God Amen
Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God Amen

"My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart." Psalms 7:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are my dedence arise for my sake and defend me in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth with your praises henceforth in Jesus Christ

Lord make me untouchable for the devices of the evil ones in Jesus name

Lord anoint me for signs and wonders in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord uphold me and keep my feet steadfast in your will in Jesus name

Lord uproot everything you have not planted but grew in my life and destroy them by your fire in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...