Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2016

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 30:18-20

Song
You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified
You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified

"For a multitude of the people, even many of Ephraim, and Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet did they eat the passover otherwise than it was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, The good Lord pardon every one  That prepareth his heart to seek God, the Lord God of his fathers, though he be not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.  And the Lord hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people." 2 Chronicles 30:18‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah you are the great I am glorify yourself in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father in anyway we have gone against your will in this land forgive us in Jesus name

Lord deliver my foundation from the hands of the wicked in Jesus name

Father you are mighty beyond description do not release your wrath on this generation let your mercy speak over judgement in Jesus name

Lord you delivered your people because of the cry of Hezekiah to you let our intercession come to you today and deliver our land in Jesus name

Father i need personal deliverance visit me today and release my destiny from the hand of spiritual slave masters in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate the existence of any monitoring forces affecting my destiny in Jesus name

Rock of ages release your divine protection upon me and all that concerns me henceforth and make us untouchable for enemies in Jesus name

Father cleanse me with your blood from anything that does not bring glory to your name in my life in Jesus name

Thanl you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...