Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Prayer from Luke 1:14,19

Song
Prayer is the key 3*
Prayer is the master key
Jesus started with prayer
And ended with prayer
Prayer is the master key

"And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.  And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings." Luke 1:14‭, ‬19 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for  this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father you are a prayer answering God hear me this day and answer my prayers in Jesus name

Father in your way visit my situation in Jesus name

Lord almighty visit me this season with good tidings in Jesus name

Lord almighty send the angel Michael to me this day with answers to my petitions in Jesus name

Lord protect me against every diseases and shame in Jesus name

Lord  you are the prince of peace let your peace surround my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...