Search This Blog

Saturday 17 September 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 46:4-5

Song
All other gods they are the works of men
You are the only God
There is none like You

"And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.  To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?"
Isaiah 46:4‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day nd breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive ll my short comings in Jesus name

Lord over any one that is constantly raising threat over my life fight for me and prove to them that i serve a loving God in Jesus name

Father in any way i have belittled your power through unbelief and doubt let your mercy speak for me in Jesus name

Lord with your mighty power replace all that the enemy had stolen from me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Heavenly father this day deliver me from every pit of darkness i have been thrown into in Jesus name.

My father arise and help me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver my destiny from the power of truncators in Jesus name

Lord erase everything written against my destiny that does not bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Lord you are incomparable do a new thing that will be evident that you are at work in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...