Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2016

prayer from Isaiah 62:1-2

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.  And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name." Isaiah 62:1-2

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace to witness it in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Father thank you for not holding your peace against us and for your unconditional love in Jesus name

Father over your Church revive our stand in you and let righteousness rule all over your church in Jesusname

Father let it be evidence in our lives that we are truly children of the king in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase every manipulation of the kingdom of darkness over my destiny today in Jesus name

Lord cancel all dominions of evil ones concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord destroy the effect of every covenant made on my behalf known and unknown to the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

Lord revive my spiritual being and deliver me from any slumber that is causing the evil seeds to germinate in my life in Jesus name

Father according to your word change my name from every circumstantial name given to me by your mercy change it today in Jesus name

Lord renew my strength in  you replace my weakness in all aspect with divine enablement in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...