Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Prayer from Romans 15:13

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah Hallelujah

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i come to your throne of mercy today have mercy on me and accept my petition to you today in Jesus name

Father increase my hope in you daily in Jesus name

Lord let me never have cause to rely on man but you at all time in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill my life and entire being with everlasting joy that replace sorrow in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your peace that surpass the understanding of man envelope my existence henceforth in Jesus name

Father let your peace reign in my household henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your unshaking presence be my guide everyday and through all my situation in Jesus name

Lord i thirst for more of you fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Lord release the power of Holyghost upon my household this day in Jesus name

Lord just as the day of Pentecost visit me today and baptise me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name

Lord let my life henceforth never remain thesame but show forth your glory in every area in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...