Search This Blog

Thursday 29 September 2016

Prayer from Job 42:10,12

Song
Our Lord God
That have created heaven and the earth
By that great power
Our lord God
That have created heaven and the earth
By His outstretched arms
Nothing is too difficult for you 2x
Great and mighty power
Great and mighty is He
Mighty is He, nothing nothing
Absolutely nothing
Nothing is too difficult for you

"And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.  So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses."
Job 42:10‭, ‬12 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father my life is in your hands have your way over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise as I call you this day hear my cry and attend unto my prayers in Jesus name

Lord almighty in you I live and have my being direct my path and do not let me walk away or against your plans for my life in Jesus name

Father you are mightier than the mighties show your mighty power over every situations in my life today in Jesus name

Lord even in my distress give me a hear that listens and a heart that obeys you in Jesus name

Almighty God let my season of change start now and let my life experience a positive turn around in Jesus name

Father let your living water begin to flow over every dead circumstances surrounding my destiny and bring whatever needs to be alive back alive in Jesus name

Lord you turn around the captivity of Job when he least expected it visit my circumstance today and cause a turn around to greatness in Jesus name

Lord you replaced the loss of Job with double portion whatsoever i might have lost in the period of my trials let me begin to have double for all my shame in Jesus name

Lord almighty allow me to move into the next level you have proposed for me with testimonies in Jesus name

Jehovah restore and replace all that needs to be restored and replaced in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my latter days be far better, glorious and divine than my former days in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...